Before You Buy
- PIPFF adheres to the policy of starting all screenings precisely on time.
- Once screening starts, viewers will only be allowed to enter the theater for the first 15 minutes.
- For shorts bundle, you can enter the theater after each film ends.
- Please refrain from moving around seats and exiting/re-entering the theater.
Possession of Tickets
- Only ticket holders are allowed to enter the theaters.
- This rule does not apply to Awards Ceremony and Outdoor Screenings.
- Tickets redeemed with a Badge is only valid for the intended owner of the Badge.
Cancellation of Tickets
- Tickets can be canceled up until 30 minutes prior to the start of the film.
- A 1,000 KRW cancellation fee will incur for same-day cancellation.
- Ticket must be presented at the booth for on-site cancelation.
- Canceling or reprinting tickets due to personal reasons is not accepted (lost or damaged tickets, being late due to traffic, mistaking of venues and/or showtimes…).
- Tickets issued using vouchers, Badges and PIPSTER cards cannot be canceled or refunded.
- If a refund is announced by the event organizer, you will get refunded at ticket booths during the festival period.
Restriction of Entry by Audience Age
- All Audiences : Children under school age are allowed if accompanied by a parent or guardian
- 12 Years and Over : Children under 12 years (born in 2010 or later) are allowed if accompanied by a parent or guardian
- 15 Years and Over : Children under 15 years (born in 2007 or later) are allowed if accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Teenager Restricted : No one under 18 years are allowed regardless of the presence of a parent or guardian
- Those above 18 years of age are still not allowed if enrolled in high school
Things to keep in mind:
- Prevent Covid-19 : Face masks should be worn inside theaters and event venues at all times to protect yourself and others.
- No food and beverages : Do not bring or consume food and drinks including water in the theater to ensure safe and pleasant viewing environment.
- No photography : Taking photos and videos during screening is prohibited.
- Pet restriction policy : Pets are not allowed to enter indoor theaters.
- Bring in things to help you stay warm such as blankets, extra clothing and hand warmers, as temperatures may significantly drop, especially in the evening.
- Throw garbage generated from events into proper trash bins for the safety of all festival goers.