Screening starts on time.
- PIPFF screenings start on time in principle.
- Individuals are allowed to enter for up to 15 minutes after screening begins.
- For Shorts (multiple), entry is allowed when the first film ends.
- Please arrive early to ensure you have enough time to complete the quarantine process.
- Please do not move or re-enter after screening as started.
Please present your tickets.
- Only those with tickets can enter all theaters. (except for outdoor screenings)
- Tickets issued with a badge can be only used by the badge-holder.
Please do not bring food into the Venue.
- Do not bring food or alcoholic beverages into theater for everyone's convenience.
Please do not take photos.
- Taking pictures/videos is prohibited inside the theater once the movie starts.
Restriction by age
- The PIPFF abides by the film rating system.
Minors under the age of 18 are not allowed to watch a film rated 'Under 18 not admitted', regardless of whether or not accompanied by a guardian.
Tips to make your experience more pleasant.
- The weather can be chilly, please bring extra clothes, blankets and hotpacks.
- Please dispose of your garbage in designated trash cans.