2022 PyeongChang International Peace Film Festival
23rd Jun - 28th Jun, 2022
21st Mar, 2022 (KST)
- Films related to the relationship between two Koreas such as reunification, division, interaction, reconciliation and cooperation.
- Films dealing with a variety of topics such as coexistence, communication, harmony, conflict and mutual understanding within the value of peace.
- Films about the anti-peace situation taking place in the global community including war, conflicts and refugees.
- Films with a theme of inequality for the socially disadvantaged including minorities, women, children, the disabled, and foreigners.
- Films dealing with issues such as race, gender, nationality and ethnicity from the perspective of peace. - Other films that can relate to the theme of peace.
- International Feature Competition & Korean Short Competition accept films regardless of genre including fiction, documentary, experimental and animation.
- Films should be more than 60 mins for International Feature Competition and less than 60 mins for Korean Short Competition.
International Feature Competition
- Grand Jury Prize (1 film): KRW 20 million cash award and a trophy
- Jury Prize (1 film): KRW 10 million cash award and a trophy
Korean Short Competition
- Grand Jury Prize (1 film): KRW 10 million cash award and a trophy
- Jury Prize (2 film): KRW 5 million cash award and a trophy
How To Submit
- Please send an E-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) with a completely filled-out entry form and an online link of the film.
- English subtitles must be provided if the original language of the film is not English.
- The screener must be the final version of the selected film, identical to the actual screening copy.
※ For more information, please refer to the entry regulation.
PIPFF Program Team (email@example.com)